Providing resources, continuing education, and community to Massage Therapists since 2005
Sat, Mar 12|
Cedar Leaf Wellness
Energy Medicine with Lari Ward, R.N., EEM-AP Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner
Simple Tools for Empowered Healthy Living - LMT's earn 8 CEU's
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2022, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Cedar Leaf Wellness, 20301 Bond Rd NE, Suite 200, Poulsbo, WA 98370, USA
About The Event
Your energy systems have a profound effect on how you feel at all times. They impact your health, joy, motivation, peace/stress and your ability to bounce back and be resilient. Energy wants to move and it wants to move into a place of optimal flow and balance. There is so much you can do with Energy Medicine to reclaim and increase your vitality, health and love for life. In this experiential one-day workshop you will learn simple effective techniques that will help you and your clients achieve this.
- Learn the Fundamentals of Energy Medicine
- An overview of your different energy systems and how they are structured within and around your body to keep you healthy and vibrant
- Discover what happens energetically when you don’t feel great and what to do.
- Empower yourself with simple energy exercises that help you feel energized, joyful and healthy
- The importance of grounding and easy techniques to stay that way
- Calming stress and anxiety
- The role of the vagus nerve and the importance for creating resilience: an overview and tips to balance
- Techniques to boost your Immune System
- Experience the Black Pearl Sanctuary. This protocol is for you and your clients. It deeply calms and restores the hypothalamus, moving negative energy and bringing you back to joy, trust, and inner peace
Come to this fun experiential class, learn how Your Energy Matters in all areas of your life, and earn 8 hands-on CEU's!
From the instructor:
"I met Donna Eden in 2003 when I took a 5-day workshop on Energy Medicine. That event totally changed my life and career. I am an EEM Advanced Practitioner and Senior Faculty for the Eden Method Certification Program. I teach the first-year Fundamentals Program in Poulsbo, and the Level two and three regional certification programs in the US and UK. For four years I lead the teachers' training program for EEM.
My previous careers were as a registered nurse and management consultant in healthcare. I am also trained in Emotional Freedom Technique, (EFT) and a Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer. I have focused on Eden Energy Medicine for the past 19 years and have a full-time practice in Poulsbo, WA.
I love to combine my passion and knowledge of Eden Energy Medicine with a love of teaching to provide an interactive, rich and fun learning experience in all my classes."
MNS Members use coupon code MNS at checkout to get your member discount.
Reserve Your Spot
MNS Members only - use coupon code MNS to get your exclusive discount. Limited to 12 participants.