Personal Safety for Massage Therapists (2 CEU's)
Time & Location
About The Event
The 2017 FSMTB Human Trafficking Task Force Report findings indicated that illicit massage has a large impact on the personal safety of licensed massage therapists.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Build in filtering systems that help screen out most problem clients.
- Know what to look for with problem clients, from the subtle to the obvious.
- Respond to inappropriate behaviors that can range from minor comments to more aggressive behaviors that activate the alarms in your head; and
- Put in place strategies to help you deal with worst-case scenarios if they do occur.
This is not a self-defense class, but there are some easy-to-apply tricks to give you the upper hand with an inappropriate client and thus improve your ability to exit a bad situation safely.
Massage therapists receive 2 CEU's.
Zoom Link will be sent via email.
- MNS Member Price$15$150$0
- Non-Member Price$30$300$0